• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online reservation system

dischick4778

DIS Veteran
I made all my ressies online back in January. I want to confirm a couple of things and perhaps make a change. Is there a way to do this online? I have the ressie numbers. Thanks!

Yes - just go to the WDW website & sign in. Then mouse over the orange suitcase "My Disney Vacation" in the upper right corner. Under the options it lists, click on "dining reservations." It will provide you with a box to put in the confirmation number & phone number of for the adr you made & then click "retrieve reservation." It will bring up your adr info (you may have to scroll down a bit to see it). You won't be able to make any changes to your existing adr, the only thing you can do is cancel it. If you want to cancel it, there is a button in your reservation info to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter