Online Reservation Problems?

MHTeacher

DIS Veteran
Anyone having problems using the online dining ressies today? When I try to book a reservation, the booking system shows the ages for 9 kids before I ever put in how many in my party. When I just put in the ages of my 3, it won't do anything! :headache:

Anyone else??:confused3

Anyone? Am I the only one this is happening to?

I tried when I got home this afternoon, thinking maybe my computer at work was screwed up, but problems here at home too!

Is it possible that the computer system has you mixed up with someone else? Are the kids that are coming up clearly not even close to the ages of your kids?

This is a really bizarre problem. I would suggest that you try calling Disney dining reservations and see if they can explain what is going on.

I won't even be logged in! It goes to the "loading booking system" page, and pops up the info boxes, but already has 9 boxes for kids' ages!

Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache from you web browser? Are you using Internet Explorer or something else?

I won't even be logged in! It goes to the "loading booking system" page, and pops up the info boxes, but already has 9 boxes for kids' ages!

This also happened to DH on his laptop! It was fine on our home pc? He never figured out what the problem was!

OK, finally got the page to come up correctly...put in the ages of my THREE (not nine) kids, and it searched for an available time.

When I went to add it to my dining cart, I got the message, "Sorry, the booking system is currently unavailable. Please try again later." :headache:

I had a lot of trouble on Wednesday night! DH and I were trying to sit down together with his new laptop from work. It would tell us we needed to enter the ages of our kids, but the box to do this never came up. I tried to associate it with our resort reservation thinking that might get them the info I needed, but nothing. We were pretty frustrated!

So I tried on another computer yesterday and I had no problem. I don't know if it was the timing, or the computer settings or what, but I am guessing it was just the computer settings. I would suggest to try on another computer and if that still doesn't work, let the Disney people know the problems you're having. They will probably be able to talk you through the issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter