Online Checkin from Europe

Doingitagain

DIS Veteran
I just realized our online checkin for DCL is going to be when I am at a hotel in Switzerland. Other than making sure I have all the information and can upload the files, is there anything tricky about accessing the website from Europe? Or am I better off using the app? Looking for any special European tips!

The app will just open a page in the browser anyway so you may as well use the website.

The main issue in Europe is you have to check in so early (6am in Switzerland) and I just don’t want to be awake then. 🤣

The app will just open a page in the browser anyway so you may as well use the website.

The main issue in Europe is you have to check in so early (6am in Switzerland) and I just don’t want to be awake then. 🤣
Good to know, thanks!

Although I think it might open at 5 am in Switzerland…

No, it opens at 6 am in Switzerland. It’s 5 am in the UK. The website shouldn’t be an issue due to you being in Europe.

No, it opens at 6 am in Switzerland. It’s 5 am in the UK. The website shouldn’t be an issue due to you being in Europe.
If they are checking in between now and Easter, it’s 5 am. The US is already in Daylight Saving time, while the Central European Timezone (where Switzerland is) won’t start summer time until 3/30 at 2 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter