Online Check In

Princess and Queen

Mouseketeer
Hmmm. My countdown says I will hit 30 days out tonight at midnight (March 10). However, my account tells me that I can't check in until March 11. Any chance it opens tonight at midnight EST?

It is really 29 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes. Any chance your on the Magic, I check in on the 11th too.

The counter has to be exactly at 30 days (or as @TRTRguy noted, technically 29 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes). Not when it says 30 days plus some odd hours/minutes/etc. If the account says the 11th, then it'll be the 11th.

Hmmm. My countdown says I will hit 30 days out tonight at midnight (March 10). However, my account tells me that I can't check in until March 11. Any chance it opens tonight at midnight EST?
Even if it's midnight EDT, if it's not midnight on your computer, it may not let you check in online. You may have to change your time zone so it appears that you're in a location where it's past midnight for the check in link to appear.

Even if it's midnight EDT, if it's not midnight on your computer, it may not let you check in online. You may have to change your time zone so it appears that you're in a location where it's past midnight for the check in link to appear.
I've never had that problem. When it was midnight Eastern time (3 hours earlier on the west coast) I've always been able to check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter