• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online Check In...?

tinderbox

Mouseketeer
New to this message board!

We haven't been to Disney World in ten years (Have been there a total of 4 times.) and this online check in is new to us. (Heck, so are the MagicBands, online Fast Passes, and Dining Reservations (which I've made).) Do you recommend we do this or just wait until we actually arrive? We've verbally made our resort plans (CBR), booked the park hopper passes, verbally made our building wishes known (Martinique water facing) but we have no real idea IF our preference will come to be. Will online check in make any difference? What is the advantage to online check in, other than not having to wait in a line? Thank you!

I say do the online check in. If you don't like your assigned room - then go to the counter. I don't see any advantage to not doing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter