• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online Check In

4ParkFamily

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else had trouble doing online check in? We have been trying for a week now. It gets to the very end after answering all the questions and Goofy keeps telling me to try later! I called and they said they could note our request and that there is nothing else they could do. We leave on Friday so we are within our time limit. We also faxed our request this morning. 4 days cant wait! Hope to see yall there! We will be there 19th to the 25th we will have our Dis sign out front hopefully we will be in the 1300 loop.

Online check in has always been good for us in the past. But I know I had problems with the reservation system this past trip and ended up calling. They seem to be having more IT glitches. Enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter