Online Check In

beachmom14

Mouseketeer
We are staying at BCV 8/20-8/27 and will be arriving at MCO at 9:30am and hopefully at BCV by 11:30am. If I do online check in are our chances greater that our room will be ready? I also have a room request for the 1st floor, if the assigned room is not on the 1st floor with online check in, can I ask to change to one that is? We always arrived late in the afternoon and our rooms have been ready and I'm prepared to wait (bathing suits in carry-ons) if our room isn't ready. Thanks for your help.

Our spring visit we had done the on line check in and still no room till 4pm.

Online check in doesn't give you an early room.

The goal of online check in is for you not to have to come to the front desk but different resorts seem to have different practices. You can request a different room but that means that you will be bumping someone else.

Disney is currently testing front desk by-pass now that MDE and MS's are on line. In the future I expect guests to not have to go to the front desk.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter