• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online check-in with an addtnl guest??

DrRae2B

Mouseketeer
Almost crunch time!!!

We have a 7 night MYW pkg with DDP coming up soon, and Upon checking in to POR on 5-9, we will be adding my Mom as an additional guest (for the added $15/night). (She will likely not be going into the parks/ meals with us).

So my question is: Since we are adding her to our room at check-in, should we even bother with doing the Online Check-in process?, or just leave it alone and deal with it then?

Thanks!!!

I wouldn't do on-line check in. Just do regular check in when you get there.

If you add your mom at the front desk she will not receive tickets, or the dining plan. Just a room key. If you want her to have these you need to call the reservation center. I would not do the online check in.

If you add your mom at the front desk she will not receive tickets, or the dining plan. Just a room key. .

Yeah, I know. She doesn't want to be on the dining plan and she likely won't be eating with us (except for a couple of places), so that's fine. She just wants to chill at the resort, and she said that if she decides she wants to accompany us to the parks a couple of days, she'll purchase tickets at the gate or front desk. So, we're good there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter