Online check-in vs resort check-in...is there really much of a difference?

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
We'll be checking in to BWV in just under 2 weeks. I have never used the online check-in before, but was considering doing it this time around. Does it really make any difference if I check in ahead of time or just wait until I get there?

We'll be checking in to BWV in just under 2 weeks. I have never used the online check-in before, but was considering doing it this time around. Does it really make any difference if I check in ahead of time or just wait until I get there?

Not really - at least not for getting any requests.

I like on-line check-in because I can enter my credit card myself. So all the front desk CMs can see is the last 4 digits.

I am probably over cautious. I read that some CMs were using skimmers and selling guests' credit card info. It was quite a while ago, though. Even so, I prefer to minimize the opportunities for the dishonest. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter