• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online Check in - "Toy Story Section" listed as a priority option at Poly????

pennylane16

Mouseketeer
I am not sure I'm going to go through with the online requests/online check in, but I am peeking at it and there are the normal selections I would except to see "balcony", "ground floor" etc, but "toy story section"?? I didn't think there was such a thing at the Poly? Am I missing something? Thanks!

I am not sure I'm going to go through with the online requests/online check in, but I am peeking at it and there are the normal selections I would except to see "balcony", "ground floor" etc, but "toy story section"?? I didn't think there was such a thing at the Poly? Am I missing something? Thanks!
What is odd isnthat from my knowledge that section doesn't even exist anywhere! There's AOA Nemo LK etc. let's start a new rumor on a new resort!! Lol

Somebody in the GF thread reported that Toy Story was a choice in their online check in too. Last month everyone had 'near paddock' as a choice which is in SSR.
What kind of quality control do they have? It's amusing, but sloppy and makes you wonder what other stupid mistakes like that are lurking in their tech.

What kind of quality control do they have?

18 year old underpaid interns trying to live in Seattle. I'm guessing they are trying to get overtime. And they definitely don't choose the best. As our super-smart buddy (who is 25 and currently working his way up the ranks fast at Amazon...after 3 years is at the same level my hubby is after 10 years! (Though dh experienced two Amzn layoffs and different jobs to split up those ten years lol)) wasn't hired by Disney IT. Silly Disney.

It's also a new option at the Contemporary. :)

Maybe they make one of the Monorails look like a slinky-dog... ;)

Toy Story is also an option at POP. I'm actually having trouble saving requests at POP too. I keep trying to put down my two requests, but they never get saved. I'm just going to wait till this glitch is solved, or I will just call / fax in requests closer to our trip.

9eB2YzQ.jpg

Somebody in the GF thread reported that Toy Story was a choice in their online check in too. Last month everyone had 'near paddock' as a choice which is in SSR.
What kind of quality control do they have? It's amusing, but sloppy and makes you wonder what other stupid mistakes like that are lurking in their tech.
I don't find it the least bit amusing. I find it embarrassing (for Disney) and irritating for everyone else that has to put up with incompetence. This isn't just a one time thing...it happens all. the. time.

My daughter is in college, going into this field, I know who she won't be working for.

I also got Toy Story Section option for BWI (yesterday). Someone posted today that they got it for BC.

I'm just hoping that "Toy Story Section" isn't displacing a room request that I do want (like 'full balcony' - not all rooms at BWI or BC have them, and that's my only request).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter