online check-in time

natb

Mouseketeer
Tomorrow is my online check in day. What time can I start the process? Do excursions typically sell out? Don't know if I should book them all..

Tomorrow is my online check in day. What time can I start the process? Do excursions typically sell out? Don't know if I should book them all..
Both the online check in and excursion booking windows open at midnight, eastern time. Whatever time that is where you are.

On occasion one or the other of the windows doesn't open at the same time. The delay can be as short at 10 minutes or up to 6 hours.

Some excursions do sell out. If there are excursions you know for sure you want, and would be disappointed if you don't get them, I'd suggest you go ahead and book them.

If there are excursions that you don't particularly care if you get on them or not, you can book now or wait.

Midnight Eastern Time.

Excursions do sell out - but a lot depends on what you're looking at and where you fall in the check-in pecking order. Some may never sell out, some (like Castaway Cay cabanas almost always do).

In terms of booking them "all" - you cannot over schedule excursions. There is a minimum amount of unscheduled time that must be met between scheduled activities. Personally if I'm planning to do excursions, I go ahead and book because you don't have to pay in advance and can always cancel them up to three days ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter