Online Check-In Question

18sprint

Mouseketeer
I apologize if this has been asked before. We are taking our 5yr old granddaughter with us for the first time. I have downloaded the Authorization for Minor to Travel without Parent forms so we can have them signed and notarized. Question: during the online check-in process, is there anything else that her parents will have to do? Any part of the form they have to be part of? I tried looking ahead at the form(s) but until we get within our window, I can't see the forms. For those of you who have done this, any hints? Thank you in advance.

We have cruised 2 times with our granddaughter and did have the form but was never asked for it.

They don't ask for the form until embarkation. For online check in you just need photo and passport or birth certificate, like for everyone else- once you upload that, i think they ask if a parent/guardian is traveling with the child, and when you select "no", you'll see a little reminder to bring the "authorization for minor" form to the port. (I just cruised last month and brought a child who isn't mine.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter