Online check in problem

DisneyDad0315

Mouseketeer
Anyone else having trouble with the Aulani online check in? I downloaded the app and linked my reservation. Whenever I try to “start check in” I get a Goofy error message. I check in this Saturday. Any help would be appreciated

Anyone else having trouble with the Aulani online check in? I downloaded the app and linked my reservation. Whenever I try to “start check in” I get a Goofy error message. I check in this Saturday. Any help would be appreciated
I was having this problem on the app, but when I went to the browser, it allowed me to check in.

We just got back from Aulani and I’m not sure online check in was advantageous. It wasn’t like Disneyworld where you get to bypass the line. We still had to stand in line, showed our ID and our Hi safe travel QR code. I don’t think giving them a credit card would have added any more time to the process. Maybe online check in will be better once they don’t have to check the Hi safe travel stuff anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter