Online check in - no options showing in dropdowns

Sugardimples

DIS Veteran
I’m doing on line checking for Saratoga Springs and am only seeing Grandstand Section as an option in the first field, and only seeing a few options in the second field. I’ve tried clearing cookies and that did nothing. Any ideas how to restore the full lists of options?

Sadly, that might be the current 'full list' of options. They have hardly any options online for room requests. It's changed over the years. I'd highly recommend you either go on DVC site and 'chat' with MS or call them. They'll put room requests on your reservation. Some of the resorts only offer 'near the elevator'.....! Not very helpful.

In recent years, we've had to do our requests through MS - similar, we like to request a floor, and can't do that during online check-in. That being said, the requests have only been honored 50% of the time anyway!

Ignore the options during online checkin and instead chat, email or call MS, if the online options are insufficient. But as above, no requests are guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter