Online Check-In Heads Up

ChicosWife

The Caribbean DCL Life For Us!
FYI - I went to check in on the website last night and the prompt never came up to check in. I kept refreshing, closed the page out and reopened and even switched browsers to no avail. Luckily, I happened to have check the app on my phone and voila, there was the check-in button! So, if this happens to you, don't panic, just check the app. :earsgirl:

This happened for our last cruise, and we had to change the time on our laptop and phone for it to appear. We had never had to do that before so that was different. We're cst.

FYI - I went to check in on the website last night and the prompt never came up to check in. I kept refreshing, closed the page out and reopened and even switched browsers to no avail. Luckily, I happened to have check the app on my phone and voila, there was the check-in button! So, if this happens to you, don't panic, just check the app. :earsgirl:
It's not a button on the website - just a hyperlink. If you don't look close you'll miss it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter