• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online booking - availability

Duckiedee

Every Day is Better at Disney
I've taken a look at the web site, and noticed that you choose your time to dine. If that time is taken but others are available, will option available pop up for that same restaurant? Are the times in 15 minute increments or something else and does that vary per restaurant?

How many reservations can you make at one time or should you do the hardest ones to book/or the ones you want to most separately and first to save time?

Thanks!

When you put in a time, it checks the hour before and after that time for availability but if nothing is available then it will give you options for other restaurants for that same time approx. You can put reservations in your dining cart and they are held for 2 hours if you're still being active on the site...they delete out after 20 minutes of inactivity (you do get a warning). So, I would book the harder ones first (Le Cellier, CRT, Ohana, etc.) make sure you get them in your shopping cart and then book the rest. I think there may be a limit to how many your shopping cart can hold before you "check out", but I don't know. I did my first group of ADRS on the phone and have only tweaked things since online so I've never put more than one or two in my online cart at one time. Good Luck!

Sorry are you saying once they hit your shopping cart - you've secured a spot? Even if you don't check out right away?

Yes, once they're in your cart they're yours until you check out or show inactivity for 20 minutes. No one can "take it" if it's in your cart and your actively searching for other ADRs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter