Online ADR's this morning -- what a mess !

Turtle31

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
So let me start by saying this for once is not the fault of the disney website - just my own stupidity at 4am this morning :lmao:
Okay, so I wake up I hop on-line and I start searching out my dining choices and was able to get every single place with in a 30 minute range of what I was searching for. So as I am selecting the times and then typing in the 2 coded words at the bottom, a nice list with pictures is appearing and I think - this is so easy ! So when I am done I close the site and leave my computer. I go back to bed, go to work for a few hours, I come home and I still haven't got an e-mail of confirmation. Also since I was half asleep I didn't write down the times. So now I need to find out how to retrieve my adr list. I begin to research here and do everything,enter in my hotel reservation and nothing matches.
I call the Disney Dining and the CM tells me I don't have any reservations - she is asking me if I got confirmation - I am like no- that is why I am calling. She then asking me did you ever check out ? Okay now I am feeling like a complete moron. I thought once I put in the two words at the bottom and clicked submit I was done. But then she explains -- NO you have to actually check out - after you submit they are just placed in a cart-- how could I have missed this -- I am so not a morning person.
So anyway I had to start all over again -- I still ended up getting everything pretty close to the same times-- but don't even get me started about Le Celier !!!

I am so sorry this happened...it sounds like you did get the majority of your reservations which is a good thing.

My date to make reservations was March 26. I practiced the entire week before by going on to the website to make sure I did not forget anything. I know... a little OCD...but this was my first time making online reservations and wanted to make sure I did it correctly.

Enjoy your trip.

I did this yesterday. I thought I checked out and didn't. So I went back in and got the exact same reservation, luckily.

Good for you...I'm glad you got everything you wanted. It's a fussy system at the best of times!

What is the earliest time of the morning you can go on-line to make your ressies at the 180 day mark?

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one :lmao:

And yeah I was lucky - everything was still very close to the same :banana:

You can hardly blame yourself for anything you do at 4 am! Honestly, hardly anyone manages to get up at that hour anyway. Glad you got what you wanted, more or less, after all. :goodvibes

i blame the system. i agree once u check out u should have checked out, they should relabel to like next next then finish!

this morning it was just a mess. i went to a wedding last night came home 230, woke up 530 to prep and then 6am came and the system was down, called at 7 system was down, then around 730, was playing on the site and it let me make reservations, but called to make the fanasmic package ressies and the phone people's system wasn't up yet, it was soo frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter