One year to live

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
That is what they say about my mom. I know people can't live forever, but you never want to think of the day that your mom will no longer be with you. 6 years ago they gave my dad 6 months to a year to live, he lasted 6 weeks. I am just so sad.:sad1:

That is what they say about my mom. I know people can't live forever, but you never want to think of the day that your mom will no longer be with you. 6 years ago they gave my dad 6 months to a year to live, he lasted 6 weeks. I am just so sad.:sad1:

:hug: I am so sorry. It is so hard losing a parent.

I'm so sorry, but things can change. They said my dad wouldn't live another 5 years and that was 26 years ago. We are blessed for everyday he is with us. Medical Science has had many changes in those 26 years which can always happen. I hope your mom get better!

So sorry to hear about your mom:hug: Hopefully she will defy the odds!!
Also very sorry to hear about the loss of your father

I'm so sorry. Hopefully you will make a lifetime of memories in the next year.

:grouphug::grouphug: My Mum died 2 yrs ago after they told her she had weeks to live. For some reason she managed to live for a year. It was however a long hard year watching her go downhill. My Dad died last year so I lost both parents in a year. It is not easy and I really miss them.
tigercat

I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you are feeling...my mother was given three years when she was diagnosed with leukemia. She was doing great, then an unexpected complication happened and she went from doing great to leaving us in a matter of three weeks.
There is no feeling on earth like losing your mother, and knowing it is going to happen makes it much worse. But like a doctor once told me, never, ever lose hope. As long as medicine continues to makes advances by leaps and bounds, there is always reason to hope.
Spend time with your mother, you will not regret later that you missed a day's work, or a social occasion or anything you give up to spend time with her. You will find you are glad for the gifts she gives you in that time...the stories she will share, the memories you will make together, the quiet times just spent in each other's presence.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you, you have a difficult road ahead, let hope and faith buoy your spirits during this time.

Very sorry to hear this, Debbi. :hug:'s Your mom is in my prayers, along with you and family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter