One year ago today....

I remember Hillary, and I remember when she passed away. She seemed like a really cool person, and I know you must miss her dreadfully. I'm praying for you and your family today. :hug:

One year ago, my DD (Hilary, or Hilside on the DIS) passed away from respiratory failure after being sick and in the hospital for most of 3 months. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. I still expect to see emails from her, have her call, etc. I constantly hear of things and think, "I wonder if Hil has heard about that". I have started to email her I don't know how many times to discuss something. :sad1: Her favorite scent was gardenia, so I'll have gardenia candles burning tonight. My DS just came home a little while ago and surprised me with a Gardenia plant for the front yard.:) Actually, I thought today would be really hard, but since every day is really hard it doesn't feel that much different....

I am so sorry for your loss:hug:

I do know what you are going thru, I too lost my DD(15):angel: . She had Cystic Fibrosis and lost the battle. It was six years ago this past weekend. What helps is what your son did for you, makes you feel really good inside. It's the little things like that that help.

Again so sorry, :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter