One week from TODAY! Flexing my dialing fingers

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
going to practice....

I just wanted everyone who is planning on calling next Wednesday for AKV reservations, I was assured by MS that the phones lines won't get real crazy until after 9:15am or so. So no need to rush at 9AM to call. Sit back and enjoy the morning. ;)

Yeah right! :lmao:

I wonder how many hundreds of people have that number progammed into their speed dial and will likely start dialing at 8:55.

Good Luck :thumbsup2

It cannot be worse than trying to get through for the Members Cruises, but it will be crazy, I'm sure.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Really? That's good to know :rolleyes1.

What is everyone going for? We're hoping for a Concierge studio between Christmas and New Year's eve. Then we're moving over to BWV into a 2-bedroom with friends.

I need to go program the number into my speed dial and memorize the new voice mail jail number sequence.

Does anyone else have backup plans just in case they can't get what their first choice is?

I'm hoping to get a Studio/Savannah for Dec. 2-7. If I can't get that then Dec. 9-14. If I still can't get that surely I can get 6 nights in January sometime.

Does anyone else have backup plans just in case they can't get what their first choice is?

I only need April 24-26 2008. I want a 2 bedroom, but for just two nights, I will settle for the one bedroom, and save my points for a longer trip in 2009. We are going to be on the Wonder from April 20-24, so it is just to spend a couple of days in the parks. If we can't get those dates, I will just bank my entire allotment into next years UY.

I have a ressie in place at VWL. If I cannot get the AKV ressie at the same date, then I will just use the VWL ressie and bank my AKV points until next year. My UY is April. I'll then go for a 1-br ressie at AKV in May of 2008, trying for a concierge-level room. I'll have to make that ressie in June of this year, I know.

Concierge-level rooms won't be available until May of 2008. You won't be able to book those rooms on May 16.
Now I think you're teasing me! I just called my guide and she called Member Services and they said they would have concierge rooms available for my time frame.

I do think that MS could be doing a better job of explaining what is available and when. It would be nice if they used the members site or an e-mail to all members so that we're not relying on things we learn here or on other sites.

I'll be trying for a Concierge room in December as well, if one is available!

I was told that non akv owners have to wait until June 6th to make reservations. Is this true???

I think that's the date! From May 16th through then, only AKV owners will be booking...for dates up to 11 months out.

I do think that MS could be doing a better job of explaining what is available and when. It would be nice if they used the members site or an e-mail to all members so that we're not relying on things we learn here or on other sites.

I'll be trying for a Concierge room in December as well, if one is available!

ITA! I wish all the CMs (at the models), the guides, and MS would have the same info to pass on! :sad2:
As I posted elsewhere, one of the CMs at the models stated that there definitely WILL be Concierge villas at Kidani. I asked her if this was certain, and she said "absolutely". I (and I guess a few others :rolleyes1 ) am hoping that's a fact, but...........:confused3
We all seem to be getting bits and pieces of info, some conflicting with each other. I don't understand why updates can't be included in our monthly Member e-mails.:confused:

I just need one itty bitty Savanna studio from Nov 21-24--now that's not asking too much, is it? I don't even need animals in the plural, just one giraffe will do!!!

I was told that you had to own in one of the units that will be opening in July to get a ressie before September. Luckily we do, so I am hoping to get a 1BR for a mid-August stay. We already booked at OKW as a fallback position if we can't move it to AKV, but I will be happy with either place. My DialMaster 6000 is already programmed to flood the lines at 8:59a on May 16th :)

well, my dense brain finally cleared a little bit, and I realized I can't be a part of the dialing frenzy next week!

The dates I need are not 11 months from te 16th! I will have to wait until May 26th to book my April dates! DUH

I am going for a two bedroom from Sept. 25-30. I need a Savanna view. I am bring my nephew for his first trip to Disney World, and if I want to keep favorite aunt status, he needs some animals outside the balcony.:lmao:

Now I think you're teasing me! I just called my guide and she called Member Services and they said they would have concierge rooms available for my time frame.

Then something has drastically changed....because on purchase we were told no concierge until May of '08. Others have been told the exact same thing.

We'll be going for a 1BR Savannah view from Jan 5th - jan 11th.

Well, good luck everyone! I am not an AKV owner, but I am excited for all of you guys trying to get those first reservations. It will be awesome, I'm sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter