One Way Town Car & Grocery Stop

janette

DIS Veteran
Anyone done a grocery stop on a one-way trip? Yourride says they charge $15 extra for this service. Is this true for all the town car companies?

I've got a rent car later in our trip so only need the town car one-way.

Bumping up. I want to know this answer too. We will be doing a one way and we want a grocery stop. I don't want to be charged an extra $15 for this service. If Youride charges this then I will go with another servcie that does not.

I forgot to add. On Yourides web site it says " Ask your driver about a free 30 minute stop for groceries". Is this false advertising if he is charging for this service for a one way service :(?

Received a note from Happy Limo and they do have a grocery stop for one-way trip. I'll be changing my reservation.

janette

Did you email Tiffany? What did they say? Looks like I will make resv's for Happy Limo (NOT YOURIDE).

I still say if Youride charges for the grocery stop for a one way trip and on his web site says "Ask your driver about a free 30 minute stop for groceries". Then he is false advertising.

I also received a reply from Tiffany, they don't charge extra. Yourride is not a good deal for a one-way trip, looks like the others are fine.

It was a bit of a suprise when I got that email, Minybear. I thought I'd try Yourride but like you I don't think they should say they have a grocery stop but then not offer it for all reservations. I'll stick with Happy Limo :)

janette

I was going to contract with YourRide due to he currently has hired Ronnie. Ronnie was our towncar driver for the past 2 trips with Tiffany. Looks like YourRide lost our business. Its probually back to Tiffany or Happy Limo.

Thanks again for everything and "opening my eyes" to this situation. I had just assumed the "grocery stop" was included.

both youride and tiffany do not offer free stops for 1-way trips I learn't this week. Happylimo do not charge but on their form it said 15 mins stop which I haven't had time to check out yet.
Has any-one heard this?:D

I'm trying to decide on a one way limo to WDW. I'm not sure if I want a grocery stop or not, but it would be nice knowing that I could get one without being charged? I saw the 15 minute stop on Happy Limo's site. Is 15 minutes enough time? I have never stopped for a grocery stop before, but 15 seems kinda short? Well if Yourride charges $15 for the stop how much time do you get? I did see there advertisement for a "free grocery stop". What store do you stop at? I need carseats and I didn't get charged using them with Yourride. Happy Limo charges $5 a seat. I need 2:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter