One room or two?

benjyt

Mouseketeer
My wife and I took our 2 year old to WDW in October. Since then, we've added our new baby girl! DW was about 30 weeks when we visited...

I'm starting to get the fever again to plan another trip. Early December is probably my favorite time to visit. I'd like some input - should we try to book two rooms, or some type of suite/villa, to have separate sleeping rooms for the adults and the two kids (1 yr. old and 3+ yr. old)?

Thanks!

Definitely get something with two rooms if you can handle the cost. You can let the kids rest/nap while you watch tv, talk, etc. Yu really need some sort of door between you and the kids! Our last trip we had connecting rooms. The extra bathroom was a lifesaver for four people! Just think of the extra money as buying stress relief. Disney is stressful! If you're on a tight budget you could consider two connecting rooms at one of the value resorts. Also the Buena Vista suites sound good, although I've never stayed there. You can get one or two bedroom condos there for a very reasonable price.

We just decided having four people crammed into one room for more than one night is just too much stress. The extra space and privacy is worth it!

I absolutely agree with the above comment.
It is so nice to put the kids to bed and be able to sit up and watch tv or talk or read a book with the light on and not disturb the kids.
We have done the adjoining room thing as well as the villa/condo thing.
We definately prefer the villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter