One Reservation Left! Need help choosing

Leahc100

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are going to Disneyworld in January and are on the dining plan. We have one reservation left to make and can't decide on a restaurant! Would love it if anyone had any suggestions. We already have reservations at:
Le Cellier
50's Prime Time
Tony's Town Square
Coral Reef
Bistro de Paris
Dining room at Wolfgang Puck Cafe

I noticed that you aren't dining at any of the resort restaurants. You really should take a look at some of them. Are you going to have a day at AK? We often will have dinner at AKL after a day there. Boma and Sanaa are both 1 TS credit.

Le Cellier is clearly the best option of the group but they are going to 2 sit down credits next year for lunch, they are already 2 credits for dinner. I would also recommend that you go to Boma.

My husband and I are going to Disneyworld in January and are on the dining plan. We have one reservation left to make and can't decide on a restaurant! Would love it if anyone had any suggestions. We already have reservations at:
Le Cellier
50's Prime Time
Tony's Town Square
Coral Reef
Bistro de Paris
Dining room at Wolfgang Puck Cafe

I think LC, Bistro, and WPC are 2 credits each on the DP. You didn't specify food preferences or # credits remaining, but my favorite Signature TS on DP is Fulton's Crab House and 1 credit TS is Kona. Turf Club at SSR and ESPN Club are also really good, but not sure if both are on DP. Have a great trip.

I also suggest going to some of the resorts. Boma (both breakfast and dinner) are excellent, Kona Cafe at the Poly, as well as the Grand Floridian resort (for dinner)

Bistro de Paris? Isnt that called monsieur Paul now? Its 2 TS credits.

I would ditch Tonys for something edible. If you want better Italian, great Italian actually, go to via napoli. Good heavens their pizza is amazing. Love it.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

If you're going to AK, I suggest Tusker House. We had it for lunch and loved it! Best meal of our trip. Also, I noticed you have quite a few adrs at Epcot already, but if you're up for one more I suggest The Rose & Crown. We had a wonderful dinner on the patio while watching Illuminations. It was spectacular!

We did Tusker House for dinner a few months ago and it was absolutely horrible. And we are not picky and usually not complainers about food!

We did this one instead of Boma and I totally regret it because Boma had been one of our must dos. Definitely recommend it! If you enjoy soups, they have some of the best I've ever had!

My husband and I are going in January on the dining plan too! We are doing:

Boma
Hoo de Doo Review (OOP)
Be our Guest*
La Hacienda de San Angel *
Kouzzina*
Chef Paul*
Raglan Road
Via Napoli*

*new to us
Depends on what you want ane where you are staying, but I would recommend Boma, Kona or Ohana. Unless Tony's Town Square has changed, I would skip it. There are better Italian choices at Epcot and DTD.

Another vote for GFC . We also had a great lunch at the Capt. Grille in the YCR. Mama Melrose in DHS and Chef de France in Epcot have been must do lunch for us our last couple of trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter