• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One of Pete's favorite non-Disney, local Orlando restaurants?

storey13

Mouseketeer
Does anyone remember the name of one of Pete's favorite non-Disney restaurants in Orlando? I remember they did a video on it, but I searched the channel and couldn't locate it. If anyone can find the video, or remembers that episode, please let me know! We'll be down in Orlando in about a week doing a UO trip, and wanted to check it out!

Linda's La Cantina Steakhouse and Christinis Ristorante Italiano are the two he's mentioned in the past. Christini's has the same head chef who opened Tutto Italia.

Linda's La Cantina Steakhouse and Christinis Ristorante Italiano are the two he's mentioned in the past. Christini's has the same head chef who opened Tutto Italia.
Thank you! Linda’s La Cantina was the one I was thinking of. Still can’t find the video on it though. Hmm, maybe there wasn’t a video…

He once mentioned The Ravenous Pig, in Winter Park, as being his favorite area restaurant. And it is very good. But he doesn’t eat any seafood and pretty much only orders pork belly and filet, so take take his recommendations with a grain of salt. :laughing:

Thank you! Linda’s La Cantina was the one I was thinking of. Still can’t find the video on it though. Hmm, maybe there wasn’t a video…
He never did a review there; it was a casual comment he made on one or two unrelated episodes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter