• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One night late arrival hotel suggestions?

If you are arriving via MCO, the easiest is the Hyatt right at MCO. McCoy's restaurant is open late and has great food, lots of choices, including many choices for kids. Bonus, you don't need any transportation.

We haven't tried Cabana Bay, but we like Sapphire Falls and CB gets high marks, though the non-discount rates I'm seeing aren't making either a low-priced option right now.

Most other options we've tried tend to be closer to WDW, which you don't really want if you are going to Universal. (I'm guessing, as you posted this in the Universal section.) There are some reasonable options on I-Drive.

Check out Drury Inn and Suites on Turkey Lake RD or there are a few on kirkman rd just outside the entrance to USO property.

We had the same issue. Our flight arrives at 12:15 am. I found a room at Wingate by Wyndham Orlando International Airport through the website www.amoma.com for $89 for one night. I couldn't justify paying $229 for the Hyatt Regency at MCO for basically one half of one night. They have a free 24 hour shuttle from the airport to the hotel.

Great suggestions! We are driving in so I think the Drury sounds good and it was about $110 with tax.

Great suggestions! We are driving in so I think the Drury sounds good and it was about $110 with tax.

Drury Inn consistently gets excellent reviews.

We know a few people who have stayed there......and every one of them loved it. Good choice!

The one that comes up is on West sand lake rd, is that it?
i guess that's the address. Not sure if it has access of sand lake but I guess it does. I've stayed there once and accessed it off of turkey lake rd. There's a gas station on the corner of sand lake and turkey lake. The hotel is just past the gas station on turkey lake rd. You can access it from either road. I guess I missed the main sand lake rd entrance...
99134693-028F-4BAC-BA21-78FFEB39EE42_zps5xbiemnn.png

Hi! Is it the one on west sand lake rd?

thanks

Yep, the one pcstang has posted above.........7310 W Sand Lake Rd........

pc.......I always tell folks its on Turkey Lake Road......never think of it on Sand Lake Rd either......

Yep, the one pcstang has posted above.........7310 W Sand Lake Rd........

pc.......I always tell folks its on Turkey Lake Road......never think of it on Sand Lake Rd either......
It can be a little crazy right there at that intersection with just getting of I10 and people coming over from I drive.

We stayed at the COURTYARD ORLANDO AIRPORT in February and it was great. Clean and friendly and the shuttle will take you to anywhere within two miles of the hotel. It also includes breakfast but there is an IHOP and several other nice restaurants right next door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter