one night dining at yc/bc question

Shaggynamos

Earning My Ears
We are doing two nights at the YC and have plans for our first night at splitsville at Disney Springs. We will be spending the 2nd day at Hollywood Studios all day and then are debating to book dining at YC/BC or just eat at Hollywood Studios. Any input would be greatly appreciated. It's only 2 adults and a 7 year old.
Thanks in advance.

Captains Grille used to be one of our go to places. I don't know when Reno will be finished, or if it is finished already. Or what new menu will be. We also like Yachtsman Steakhouse, Beaches & Cream for something casual, and Cape May Cafe. Sometimes we just want to hang at SAB and grab burgers at Hurricane Hanna's.

Out of Hollywood Studios; Beaches N Cream, or if you have a park hopper go to Teppan Edo for dinner at Epcot.

IN HS; If the 7 year old is interested in meeting most of the fab 5 Hollywood & Vine dinner is fun. The food gets mixed reviews but we've always had a good meal there. 50's Prime Time Cafe is fun if your party is willing to get into the schtick with the waiter/waitress.

The Captain's Grille is a very nice restaurant for a last minute dinner. They have added prime rib to their menu and we really enjoyed the meal we had earlier this month. If you are tired of Hollywood Studios and ready for some pool time at Storm Along Bay then this restaurant would be a good option for you. :)

You can always go back to DHS later in the evening. It is a 20 minute walk or boat ride there. :)

If you want to maximize park time, stay in DHS. Sci-Fi is really cool but HBD has the best food.

In the EP resort area, you have a choice of some great restaurants. Trattoria on the Boardwalk is fun and you can stay to see the entertainment on the Boardwalk and have ice cream at Ample Hills.

If you aren't on the DDP, consider bluezoo at the Dolphin - one of the best restaurants on property IMHO.

The Captain's Grille is a very nice restaurant for a last minute dinner. They have added prime rib to their menu and we really enjoyed the meal we had earlier this month. If you are tired of Hollywood Studios and ready for some pool time at Storm Along Bay then this restaurant would be a good option for you. :)

You can always go back to DHS later in the evening. It is a 20 minute walk or boat ride there. :)
Did they do reno yet or was it still same? I'll miss the old Captains Grille. Used to meet Teena there!!

Did they do reno yet or was it still same? I'll miss the old Captains Grille. Used to meet Teena there!!
The Captain's Grille is currently located at Ariel's in the Beach Club, right next to Martha's Vineyard Lounge. It is actually a very nice location with lots of windows overlooking Storm Along Bay. The reno is expected to be finished in December, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter