One more sleep!!

rottie155

<font color=royalblue>Clochette? CLOCHETTE!!!!!<br
Hello to all you Dis'ers out there!

Sorry it's been a while, things have been crazy lately. We celebrated my Dad's 60th in New York (incredible), I ran the London Marathon for Macmillan Cancer (exhausting) and now I'm pleased to announce that tomorrow DBF and I will be back in the magic that is Disneyland Paris!

We are so excited - we have booked a Park View Castle Club Room! The thought of looking out to the castle each morning and evening is too much for words!!

DBF and I have decided we want to try have a more relaxing and spontaneous trip, so we have booked lunch each day but dinner only for the first night (tomorrow)! Our restaurant choices are:

Wednesday: Inventions (dinner)
Thursday: Blue Lagoon (lunch)
Friday: Walts (lunch)
Saturday: Chez Rémy (lunch)

If I get my way then I'm sure we may end up with more visits to Inventions for dinner... But we shall see :rotfl2:

Meanwhile... Would anyone care to join me in a SDD?

party::jumping1::dancer::dancer::dance3::dance3::dance3::Pinkbounc

I'm jealous! I was looking at the DLP app on my phone this morning and ALL the lines are very manageable for the rides.. Crush and Rat were the highest at 40 minutes. I have 17 sleeps until I leave for Paris and 21 until I am Disneyland!! Have a blast!

Have an amazing time and take lots of photos as you always do a great report :jumping1:

I am so Jelly!!! I hope that you have a wonderful time! I look forward to going to a Disneyland in another country at some point in my life! Can't wait to see pictures :)

Wooooooo! We're there tomorrow evening (Inventions!) and all day Friday! Here's hoping for good weather!! :dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

C x

Dancing with you Adam, sounds wonderful. Have a great time and come back and tell us all about it. :goodvibes

:cool1: :cheer2: :banana: :dancer: party: :dancer: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter