One More Disney Day on the 29th, it's official F! is back.

skiingfast

<font color=teal>Has had no bacon<br><font color=b
F! at 1am and more events.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...c-for-one-more-disney-day-at-disneyland-park/

• Dance party featuring KIIS DJs at Tomorrowland Terrace from 8:30 p.m. – 4 a.m.
• Second showing of Mickey’s Soundsational Parade at 10 p.m.
• Performances by Billy Hill & the Hillbillies at The Golden Horseshoe from 11:15 p.m. – 4:45 a.m.
•Special showing of “Fantasmic!” at 1 a.m.
• Character meet & greets throughout the night (subject to change):
• Mickey Mouse and friends in pajamas at Carnation Plaza Gardens
• Darth Vader and Stormtroopers in Tomorrowland
• Country Bears in Frontierland

I'd consider it to be worth making the trip just for the photo op with the country bears! Also VERY excited that Billy Hill and the Hillbillies will be there! My days off work are Tues and Wed, so I miss that show a lot, since those are their days off, too!

I wish I could go just to see the characters in their pajamas and the Country Bears. How fun!

I am ridiculously excited about Mickey and friends in PJs :rotfl:
Also it's great that there are extra parade and show showtimes during the night.

You have no idea how freakin' excited I am to see characters in pajamas and the country bears!!! Oh I just hope the park isn't crazy crowded during the night. I'm hoping people clear out after the Fantasmic show.

Has anyone else considered wearing pajamas???

Liz

Dh suggested I wear PJs, but my Disney ones are on a truck making their way across the country right now. So if I decide to it would be a pair of new Disney bottoms and a Disneyland hoodie. I'll have to check on prices tomorrow at WoD. I do like the idea.

a PJ party would be awesome! My dd10 will be in her cheer pjs from our drive down. hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter