• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One direction appreciation thread!

They look so cute!

Mhmmm. You should see other pictures of them too! They got awarded cutest couple in some magazine. I forgot which one though. On a side note, I was just in a really bad mood because I couldn't find ANYTHING while the tour DVD was on, so I was really mad looking for stuff. Then my dog decides to come up to me and sink her claws into my legs. But I'm not mad anymore, just so you know~~ :goodvibes

niallsprincess said:
Mhmmm. You should see other pictures of them too! They got awarded cutest couple in some magazine. I forgot which one though. On a side note, I was just in a really bad mood because I couldn't find ANYTHING while the tour DVD was on, so I was really mad looking for stuff. Then my dog decides to come up to me and sink her claws into my legs. But I'm not mad anymore, just so you know~~ :goodvibes

Didn't think you were. And by the way, I hate dogs :)

Didn't think you were. And by the way, I hate dogs :)

Hmmm I love dogs! She only did that because she wanted my attention... Eleanor the doggy. Eleanor after Eleanor Calder. (Lou's girlfriend of course) Hehe

niallsprincess said:
Hmmm I love dogs! She only did that because she wanted my attention... Eleanor the doggy. Eleanor after Eleanor Calder. (Lou's girlfriend of course) Hehe

That is amazing!

Yes, yes it is.

Also, now Liam has a second working kidney! Congratulations to Liam! (his problem kind of fixed itself) :) WELCOME LIAM KIDNEY NUMBER TWO!!!!

I heard today that Liam's second kidney started working!What a day,first my birthday then Liam has two kidneys!:yay::dance3::woohoo::hug::cheer2:

I heard today that Liam's second kidney started working!What a day,first my birthday then Liam has two kidneys!:yay::dance3::woohoo::hug::cheer2:

Liam's second kidney started to do it's job yesterday actually (he tweeted it, just in case you don't believe me). It's your birthday!!?!?! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niallsprincess said:
Liam's second kidney started to do it's job yesterday actually (he tweeted it, just in case you don't believe me). It's your birthday!!?!?! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw,and even if I didnt I'd still believe you!Haha yeah its my birthday and thanks!Its about time it was too,I've been waiting for like a year for it!Haha!

niallsprincess said:
Could always use those! Ok, so Zayn's new tattoo is a number six, and Harry's is a hanger (like a coat hanger) Cool, but mysterious! :)

A hanger? That's certainly different.

Oh my gosh! The closing ceremony was just stunning! It was fabulouis. They did such a great job! Perrie let Zayn wear her hat while he performed because he was so nervous! Isn't that adorable!?

I got alot of One Direction things for my party this Saturday and they're all really cool!But school also starts tomorrow and I dont think I could be any more nervous!!!

I got alot of One Direction things for my party this Saturday and they're all really cool!But school also starts tomorrow and I dont think I could be any more nervous!!!

That is definitely super cool! I told my mom that she must get me a One Direction birthday cake when the time comes. And you shouldn't worry about school. You'll be ok! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter