One Day Photopass+?

SteelSonny

Earning My Ears
I'll be in Disney parks for two days at the end of Jan and the full MemoryMaker price seems a bit much for that.

I read that in past years you could sign up for one-day MM ($59?) in the parks on your app once the first pic is taken. I'd like to do this on our Magic Kingdom day.

It looks like Disney doesn't advertise this -- is it still offered? Am I right about needing to do it on the app while in the parks?

Thanks!

AFAIK, it's still available.

Can only be purchased using the MDE mobile app after you've had at least 1 picture taken for the day you want it for.

Do you just need to make a decision on whether to buy it by the end of the day, then?

I’d ask at the ticket desk when you buy your entry tickets. I’ve done this twice and on both occasions got a special day photopass

I bought this on our last trip, once we had some photos taken by the photopass photographers the one day offer appeared in the app. At the end of the trip I bought a one day MM for the day I liked the most pics.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

So I'll still be able to get ride photos even though I didn't prebuy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter