One day passes?!

iamleia2

Earning My Ears
Ahhh! So I plan this whole trip with my mom to Vegas and Disneyland. But we're only going to be in Disneyland for one day. So we figure that we'll buy a pass and be able to visit both parks. No. You can only go to one park. This makes no sense. For one thing, Disneyland will be open from 8:00 to 12:00 that day. And California will only be open from 10-10. And there's half as much to do in CA. So... we pay the same price and get half the stuff. That makes sense. And besides that, we have never been to the new park so we of course want to see it, but we also want to see all of our favorites at Disneyland too!!!!!! This is just really frustrating. So we decide we'll get a two day pass. Wrong. They don't see two day passes. You have to buy a three day pass (and then you get two free days). We don't need 5 stinking days! We need two! Or actually, just one day park hopper! Anyway, I really just wanted to vent because it seems to me that Disney is getting stupider by the day. Although I am very excited for the Pirates of the Caribbean movie... Anywho, that's all.

I've read that they do occassionally sell two days passes, but I haven't paid much attention to where. You might ask at laughingplace.com.

I noticed once (maybe last Sept) they had 1-day park hopper, but it was like $59 or something. It may be something that is only available at the gate. You could call and ask if they have something like that still. I remember it because I thought it was expensive for 1-day. Best of luck! Have a great time in Vegas too!

Any chance you have leftover park hopper days from Disney World? I understand that WDW hoppers can be used at DLR, but not vice versa.

Your other option would be to buy a 3-day hopper at the gate. The unused days are good for 2 years from date of purchase.

Originally posted by iamleia2
Ahhh! frustrating. So we decide we'll get a two day pass. Wrong. They don't see two day passes. You have to buy a three day pass (and then you get two free days).

Actually there ARE two day park hopper tickets. You can purchase them through the *good neighbor* hotels and also at the Anaheim Visitor's Center which is close by on Harbor. Disney just doesn't sell this pass directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter