One day at HS in Feb, best strategy ideas and opinions for my day.

Spike101

Affable gay geek
Greetings all!

I will be attending HS on the 1st of Feb, its just a one day thing and mainly for GE but also will do lots of other stuff as it will be my first time in a Disney park that's not DLP.

Its no surprise that ROTR is my main priority of the day, I'm also interested in MFSR, RRC, TOT, Star Tours, TSSS, Muppetvision and maybe MMRR if I feel in the mood for it.

I should add that I'm not staying on property, and by about 4 or 5 in the afternoon I know I'll be done for the day, so am I best off doing ROTR at RD and then just standby for the rest of the day on the other things I want to do?

And being early Feb, and knowing its a quiet time, would I really need Genie+?

Its worth noting that I would consider buying an ILL for ROTR, but only if the return time was no later than 4pm, which considering I'm staying off property would be highly unlikely if the current trend for ROTR's Lightning Lane selling out in no time continues!

Looking forward to everyones input!

Thanks in Advance.

Spike

There really is no quiet time anymore. If you only have until 4/5pm, I'd buy the ILL for ROTR. I haven't used Genie + or ILL, but if I only had one day I think I'd do both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter