One Bedroom Villa?

ohdisco

Excited!
I booked the Grand Floridian today for what I thought was a Theme Park View room (the CM on the phone asked me multiple times if the reservation was correct). I enter in my confirmation number on the website to see my reservation and under room type it says "one bedroom villa". Is a one bedroom villa a one bedroom suite?

I booked the Grand Floridian today for what I thought was a Theme Park View room (the CM on the phone asked me multiple times if the reservation was correct). I enter in my confirmation number on the website to see my reservation and under room type it says "one bedroom villa". Is a one bedroom villa a one bedroom suite?

You didn't accidently book the Villas at Grand Californian, did you? GF doesn't have villas. VGC does have villas.

You didn't accidently book the Villas at Grand Californian, did you? GF doesn't have villas. VGC does have villas.

Nope. I called and the CM didn't know why it showed up as one bedroom villas. I told them, "It says one bedroom villas, but you guys don't have one bedroom villas...I have a room right?" :laughing:. I have my Theme Park View that I reserved, so I'm happy!

Nope. I called and the CM didn't know why it showed up as one bedroom villas. I told them, "It says one bedroom villas, but you guys don't have one bedroom villas...I have a room right?" :laughing:. I have my Theme Park View that I reserved, so I'm happy!

Congratulations on our upcoming wedding.:yay::woohoo::yay: This happened to us back in 2006. I booked two standard rooms at the GF RPC and when I received my reservation confirmation it stated 2 bdrm villa. Now I know that the GF doesn't have villa's but suites. So I called back just to verify that I infact had two separate rooms and the CM confirmed it. I just think it's a computer glitch. Happy planning.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter