• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Once Upon A Toy - Mr. Potato Head?

Belleandtinker

DIS Veteran
Do they still sell the make your own Mr Potato Head box? We have LOTS of piece and would love to know what is new.

Unfortunately they haven’t sold them in many years. I really wish they would bring them back. I loved maxing out the boxes with pieces. They even would sell the larger pieces like the Buzz light year ride car individually if you asked. They used to sell them in Once Upon A Toy in Disney Springs if anyone was wondering.

Photo of the box you filled and everything I was able to fit in the box. The big tip was to only fill it with the exclusive Disney parts and buy the potato head at home later. These are what I chose to give to my son’s Kindergarten class as a souvenir that year.

If anyone is interested I can take a photo of all the Disney parts they offered I was able to get and still have.

D5FA0FCA-AC58-41B9-BDFB-15C564C0BCA9.jpeg

635EC175-782A-49DB-B6E0-4870B90A2C14.jpeg

Last edited:

I miss this so much! We still have a box of Disney exclusive parts just waiting for our DGD to be old enough to play with them. :)

As others have said….it’s gone.

I have the best memories of my DH getting as many pieces in that box as humanly possible for our girls - he was the best at it. They also had My Little Pony at one time too - he was great at that too. My girls are now 24 & 19 and we still have all that stuff - good memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter