Once Upon a Studio

Forevermarypoppins

DIS Veteran
Did anyone else watch the ABC 10/15 Wonderful World of Disney and see OUaS?
Only asking because they showed an encore after Encanto and I think I was correct in not seeing and CARS, MONSTERS, Inc or TOY STORY representation. Interesting, that's all!

Only asking because they showed an encore after Encanto and I think I was correct in not seeing and CARS, MONSTERS, Inc or TOY STORY representation. Interesting, that's all!
I'll watch again but now that I think about it ~ were there any PIXAR characters?

Nothing from Pixar was included. This short was made with Walt Disney Animation Studio related characters.

Just to tie this into Theme Park stuff:

My favorite cameo in the whole thing was the other Robin Williams appearance.

robin-cameo.jpg

That's "Robin Williams as a Lost Boy" from Back to Neverland (1989), the short that ran with the Animation tour at Disney-MGM Studios for many years. One of my favorite Disney short films, and a lovely visual tribute to Robin (on top of their using his voice for the Genie right after this).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter