"Once Upon a Dream" 4 Night Dream Cruise 10/16/2011

DisMeet Time and Place?

• Atrium embark day at 3:00PM before the muster drill

• D Bar at 3:00PM embark day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ugh...what morning.
My 4 y.o. ds has been sick with croup(starting with a high fever on the drive home on Sat.) Well this morning he was throwing up mucus(sorry if tmi) and my 12 y.o. missed the bus so now I have to drag the sick 4 y.o. out to take 12 y.o. to school....so not happy this morning!
Reality sucks!

Hugs:hug: Hope your son feels better soon!

Shout out to my St. Louis Cardinals! YAY! :dance3: First a great cruise and now a Series. BTW, the sports bar on the Dream had the games playing for the playoffs and first game of the Series! :woohoo:

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!! Finally figured out our next DCL vacation. Anyone going April 13th 2013....rates were great for booking in advance. This time I will be going for my birthday so I need to get to work on making new birthday magnets for my disney door and some other cool ideas for FE'S!
I have to say booking on the ship was a little too prices for us but booking two years in advance for April school vacation was a perfect idea!!!

That's awesome:banana: We are thinking about the Fantasy for Dec. 2013. I know we can't afford Hawaii but maybe I will have a good job by then? I am going back to college in January.

That's awesome:banana: We are thinking about the Fantasy for Dec. 2013. I know we can't afford Hawaii but maybe I will have a good job by then? I am going back to college in January.

Good luck to you and have fun on the FANTASY!

Hey fellow cruisers!

I bought a scrapbook and two kits while on aboard. I don't have enough good photos to bother scrapping so I'm looking to sell my stuff. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll get you some pictures of what I have.

I'm asking face value plus shipping.

Thanks,
Kristen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter