Once Upon A Disney Wish Live Updates

3 New Restaurant Concepts
Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure, a theatrical dining experience with music and performances while you eat. Menu featuring Nordic influences.
1923. A Hollywood inspired restaurant with a California Fusion menu.
Worlds of Marvel. A marvel cinematic dining adventure.

TAKE MY MONEY DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh geez, now I have to rethink all my summer 2022 vacation plans.

Love the idea of the ride scenes in the aqua-mickey slide.

Frozen obsessed 5-year old and Marvel-loving 9-year olds would go bananas for those restaurants. The staterooms look amazing.

Will definitely be eating dinner at Lumiere's.

Holy cow, that was a lot better than I expected!

I can't wait to try out all the new experiences and restaurants. That Marvel restaurant sounds cool! My daughter is 15 and kind of bitter she can't slide into the kids' club, lol.

The staterooms look just like NCL Bliss. I hope they keep the bunk on top of the single so kids don’t have to share a bed.

Overall disappointed with the show and lack of details. And bookings don’t open until the end of May?

Cove Cafe with an infinity pool....that's interesting.

1923 looks cool.

World of Marvel dining is another interesting concept. Just hope all the dining venues are not too loud.

MJ

The staterooms look mor elegant with gentle princess touches. Sounds as if they are increasing the number of concierge rooms and Royal suites will be two-stories tall.

I saw a couple different designs I think - Cinderella mostly but one of those definitely looked like Corona...! If I could choose to book a specific "princess" theme that would be swell.

Why oh WHY do they have to have Aladdin as a stage show? Do they not know how many times I've seen that on the Fantasy?

Its reimagined.. hopefully very reimagined....I've seen it in DCA and then on the Fantasy so I agree.

The staterooms look just like NCL Bliss. I hope they keep the bunk on top of the single so kids don’t have to share a bed.

Overall disappointed with the show and lack of details. And bookings don’t open until the end of May?

It's just basic marketing though. They aren't going to tell us everything now. They have to keep stuff back to reveal later on for further bumps in bookings. And some stuff they probably won't/can't fully disclose until its built and the designs are final

Quiet Cove with the infinity pool...yes please!!!
All new restaurants!! YES!!!
Why Aladdin? Snore. Seen it. Wish they had revealed the other stage shows.
Rooms look so modern!! This ship definitely stands out!

Overall, this has been rather disappointing. Would have like to seen a lot more details - especially about the shows and dining. Also, they didn't even mention Edge/Vibe and other spaces. They revealed very little, unfortunately.

I’d have to agree. Kudos for all of the work putting it together, but I would have liked to see more about the ship, the experiences, and the food (eg Examples of the cuisine at the Frozen restaurant).

And, as many of us are time constrained, I wish they had cut that 5 minute “Disney Company commercial” at the beginning of the video. Please please please just let me know all you can about the new ship and it’s destinations, to get me excited about it.

Did they say for which period? I'm interested in January 2023.
Just my guess but I'm thinking the dates they allow to book will only include the summer dates that are open now to the other four ships. However, if they open booking before end of May for the rest of 2022 for the other four ships, then I would expect the same for the Wish on May 27th (meaning summer 2022 through to the end of December 2022).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter