Once Upon a Disney Wish, A Grand Unveiling.

I received the email and registered - even though I can’t watch it on the 29th. I’d like to cruise on the Wish some day, but I’m pretty sure the price will be much more than I’m willing to pay.

Yeah, special enough to spam with email advertisements when the ship goes on sale. That's what the registration was for, no doubt.
For sure... only the Disney elite get invitations to spend our money! 🤣

I hope most of you realize they're not going to show you the actual ship, it's nowhere close to being finished, the center portion is sitting outside the drydock at Meyer-Werft waiting til they finish the AIDAcosma and its floated out so they can move the center section in to join it with the rest of the mega-blocks. Most likely it will be artist renderings or some virtual visuals of areas of the ship that they'll premiere. They'll probably reveal the intended itineraries and the maiden voyage date.

I hope most of you realize they're not going to show you the actual ship, it's nowhere close to being finished, the center portion is sitting outside the drydock at Meyer-Werft waiting til they finish the AIDAcosma and its floated out so they can move the center section in to join it with the rest of the mega-blocks. Most likely it will be artist renderings or some virtual visuals of areas of the ship that they'll premiere. They'll probably reveal the intended itineraries and the maiden voyage date.

In the YouTube preview, Ashley uses "technology and pixie dust" to 'stand' in the grand hall of the Wish - so I'm sure that's what they'll be doing to show other areas - and those other things you mentioned as well.

Thanks for the heads up but I have been following the build also. Still pretty exciting since as you already know we don't get a whole lot of information from DCL.:)

Ashley was on our Alaska cruise, and she was great. If she's going to be the CD for the Wish that would be really cool! It would be so exciting to be on its inaugural sailing but we're only Silver so doubt we stand a chance at that, and the timing likely won't work for us anyway since we have a safari booked for Summer 2022.
We were on the “inaugural season” for the Dream, and it was still pretty cool. Went in September 2012, and there was still a good selection of merchandise (plus the kinks were well ironed out).

Literally anyone can join. 😆

They should just make it a public YouTube live.
Not everyone, just US and Canada. It is all over my feed of European Disney sites, only when I try to register it knows my Disney account is not in the US or Canada.

Youtube live would have been easier, but that is not special ;) I am eagerly awaiting everyone's reactions.

The original plan was to book summer 2022 but it feels so defeating to even try since at the rate things will go cruises will be the last places to drop masks :(.
On the plus side the new ship is looking like it’s gonna be amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter