Onboard account - can DCL email me a copy?

offtoseemickey

Mouseketeer
hi all

I have stupidly lost my printout of my onboard account and I need it for one reason or another.

Do you know if DCL can email it to me? I have tried calling them but I keep leaving it too later after work and they are closed (I'm calling from the uk).

Hopefully someone knows the answer so I can stop stressing!

Thank you

hi all

I have stupidly lost my printout of my onboard account and I need it for one reason or another.

Do you know if DCL can email it to me? I have tried calling them but I keep leaving it too later after work and they are closed (I'm calling from the uk).

Thank you
I recently read of someone able to get a copy of their onboard account. Just keep trying. Maybe use the "Contact us" link on the DCL website? That way you don't have wait for business hours.

hi all

Thank you

I have successfully done this in the past.

As others have said, just call DCL and they will likely transfer you to someone in accounting, but that person will email you a PDF file of your final folio. That was how it went for me after we got back from a recent cruise.

I had to do this after my cruise in March. I called and the operator transferred me to accounting and they sent it right out to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter