on this week's podcast... I won I won YAY!!! Thanks :)

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Oh my, this is sooo crazy! I am like in shock! Pinch me!!

Ok it is 1am and I am at work, just found out they scheduled me for Christmas and New Years day (if no one wants the OT, I am stuck working it :( ) , I was so sad and unhappy... I needed the Podcast for take me away from this place, so I went looking and it was up :thumbsup2 (we had fun with Pete today on the delay :goodvibes ) so I put on the headphones and listened up... and Pete announces I won an .............. iPod :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: And a first timer for an iPod prize :cool1: I am like :banana: YAY and want to scream.. but on this shift, people are quiet and they aren't the type to be happy for anyone else anyway :( It was sooo worth the wait Pete! What perfect timing to cheer me up!

So I have to be happy here alone for now. My DD is gonna be soooo shocked when I tell her, and for once, my iPod is better than hers :lmao: When I was picking a number, I asked her to pick it and she said no you pick it, I couldn't choose between her fav # or mine... I went back and forth, she said use yours, I struggled and finally went with it, I used mine. How cool :banana:

Thanks everyone, this is sooooooooooo cool!! I am soo happy :dance3: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :cheer2:

Congrats to the other winners, all the prizes were awesome! :woohoo:

Ok, I really use too many smilies when I get going :rolleyes1

Here Missy, I'll scream for you....

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, do you feel better?
Congratulations!

Congratulations. Just downloaded the podcast and will listen on my drive to meeting at HQ tomorrow :)

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I won too!!! I won the round trip transport from the airport. We have a trip scheduled over Christmas and I have already talked to Corey.

Round trip via Limo!!!:banana: :banana:

I love this Podcast!!:cool1: :cool1:

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I won too!!! I won the round trip transport from the airport. We have a trip scheduled over Christmas and I have already talked to Corey.

Round trip via Limo!!!:banana: :banana:

I love this Podcast!!:cool1: :cool1:

Congrats to you too! That is so perfect for you too! I am jealous you are going at such a pretty time! I went then too and it is such a beautiful time.

What a fantastic prize you lucky thing :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter