• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On the way back from a week at WDW (1/23-1/29)

Zippa D Doodah

<font color=red>Suffering from Fairy Alienation.
First off, I’m so sorry we brought our standard North Carolina January weather with us. Cold and rainy, cold and cloudy, some wind, and a wink or two of sunshine. Just… yuck.

All parks were somewhere between moderately and seriously crowded all week. Not what I expected, but we managed to have fun anyway.

Used Genie+ for one day at MK/AK. It helped a bit but not as much as I might have hoped as LL slots got gobbled up quickly.

Excellent dining experiences at Mama Melrose, PrimeTime, and Liberty Tree Tavern. We ate so much at LTT that I think the servers huddled up and had a meeting about it.

Finally got to ride the Epcot version of Ratatouille. We lucked into a lull in the wait time one morning about 10:30. Posted 65 minutes and we waited an actual 20 minutes.

We’ve been doing WDW for 22 years. This was among the highest wait times we’ve experienced. We haven’t been at Christmas/NY or other obvious cuckoo times. But this time we did run into lines for restrooms (at times) and some way too long lines for snacks (glad we had crackers and nuts in our pockets).

Saw one CM do a great job of handling an anti-masker trying to board Pooh without one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter