• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On the Verge of Booking Again!!

CityBlue

Nemo's Best Friend
My first ever trip to DLP was October this year and I loved it sooooo much that I have been secretly planning my next trip and OH has said I can book it - YEAH :banana:

I'm just sorting out a few things first. Regarding the Half Board Vouchers, I'm not sure whether to do this or not - does anyone know if this something I can add on at a later date at no extra charge? How much in Euros are the standard vouchers worth?

Thanks.

Thanks.

Is the choice of food in the restaurant the same as if you pay on the day - i.e. if I went to Annette's Diner could I order any starter, main and dessert off the menu or is the choice limited?

Thanks.

Is the choice of food in the restaurant the same as if you pay on the day - i.e. if I went to Annette's Diner could I order any starter, main and dessert off the menu or is the choice limited?

Kinda both in a wierd way. In Annettes for example if you have the Standard voucher you can exhange it for the Set Manu and a Starter and pay no more money. If you don't want to do this you can order off of the normal menu and then pay the excess :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter