On the possitive side

MinnieFan4ever

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Stay positive, stay positive, stay positive, I keep telling myself. I just canceled our Nov/Dec trip, stay positive . Luckily all of our points are in our next years use year. Yay, that’s a positive right? So, come Oct 2020 we will have 682 points. Another positive. Looks like we will have a whopper of a trip next year, that is if this Coronavirus virus mess is a little more under control. No, stay positive. Ugh. Happy 2020 everyone. 😀

I am ready to cancel our September HHI trip, but I think our December trip will materialize.

We were at Disney in March (1/2 at RIV 1/2 at AKL) left on Friday and they closed that Sunday so we lucked out. My wife canceled the October trip with all the Covid stuff going on but on the bright side my son and daughter-in-law are expecting a boy in October so we have something to look forward to after all.

Being called Grandpa isn't one of them 😢

LOL! I cancelled our OCT WDW trip last week (?) when the Moonlight Magic events were removed for the remainder of 2020. Yesterday I cancelled my annual Colorado timeshare as the horsey-event declared, "We are going virtual. No live attendance." Boo! I will soooooo miss my friends and speaking with the vendors. Sigh.

But, on the bright side ("stay positive"!) I won't have to pay for boarding out all my critters. This is especially cool as two are now on special feed/meds that require additional attention and extra feed cycles. Everyone stays home with me.

FWIW, to help ease my loss of the Colorado trip, I added a entry to the household calendar titled, "Let's be TOGETHER weekend." We might be at home ... but we'll make a point of enjoying our time together. Maybe we'll take in one of those rediscovered joys of a drive-in movie?

We might end up cancelling for October, but on the bright side... between those freed-up points (and the points we're adding on as long as we pass ROFR) we'll have about 800 points at our disposal for next year. Grand villa, here we come! :banana:

I had a trip canceled for end of May early June, we still went to Florida, ended up in St Pete. Was really a nice relaxing time, and it was before the "spike" occured. Have a trip planned for first week of November, my daughter is a nurse and has been in the heart of this pandemic. So we are going regardless as she really needs to get away. The mental drain appears to be far more serious on her than the physical --she works NICU and if a new mother tests positive, she does not even get to touch her new child. The baby is taken straight away, as a mother herself it just tears her apart every time.

We will be positively enjoying our future use of points. We banked so now we have 983 for a grand family vacation with the grandkids in a grand villa, hopefully at CCV.
And I am positively happy that our state of NH is averaging less than 50 new cases a day.

DD & I are going in a week (one of those repeatedly rescheduled trips), and are bringing a firestick & games, and ordering a LOT of groceries to be delivered. We're going to relax & enjoy the slower pace. Our one big plan is to finally ride some MK rides (MK is usually such a zoo, we haven't spend more than an hour or so there in many, MANY years). SOOOO exciting!!!
MM is gone for our Oct trip, but DH & I are meeting up with friends & plan on nice get-togethers with food & alcohol in the room. Added bonus is that DD's AP was extended, so she will likely come to visit for a few days.
An amazing thing: DH & I were going to have to renew our APs for our Dec trip, but with the extension, the entire trip is covered!!

All in all, a lot of uncertainty, some disappointments (still sad about missing last month's Italy trip), but overall, some really fun times & fantastic memories ahead!!!

DD & I are going in a week (one of those repeatedly rescheduled trips), and are bringing a firestick & games, and ordering a LOT of groceries to be delivered. We're going to relax & enjoy the slower pace. Our one big plan is to finally ride some MK rides (MK is usually such a zoo, we haven't spend more than an hour or so there in many, MANY years). SOOOO exciting!!!
MM is gone for our Oct trip, but DH & I are meeting up with friends & plan on nice get-togethers with food & alcohol in the room. Added bonus is that DD's AP was extended, so she will likely come to visit for a few days.
An amazing thing: DH & I were going to have to renew our APs for our Dec trip, but with the extension, the entire trip is covered!!

All in all, a lot of uncertainty, some disappointments (still sad about missing last month's Italy trip), but overall, some really fun times & fantastic memories ahead!!!
We wind up getting our Jan and May trips covered with our pass. It should have expired at the end of our Dec trip.

I just canceled my VGC Halloween booking. :(

Also canceled my club level Jambo Christmas booking a while back, when it was clear club level will not be as it was.

Maybe someday I'll get those bookings again...

Keeping one eye on the positivity rates and another on the calendar here...

Trip to beach (flying) planned for Labor Day,

Fall trip to U/WDW

Holiday trip to U/WDW

4th of July next year (hoping fireworks are back in play)

Hey, it could happen :), if not then we deal.

Keeping one eye on the positivity rates and another on the calendar here...

Trip to beach (flying) planned for Labor Day,

Fall trip to U/WDW

Holiday trip to U/WDW

4th of July next year (hoping fireworks are back in play)

Hey, it could happen :), if not then we deal.
We're in the same boat here. Looking forward to WDW in October but can't travel unless travel restrictions in NYS from Florida are lifted. We can't quarantine when we return. Prayers for the people of Florida and hope everyone stays safe but we are in serious need of our Disney fix, especially October!

So i’m Keeping the positivity train going. We did re/re/rebook for 8 nights in March for our spring break. Woot Woot! Then, we are going to book October 2021 for our fall break and take my bro and sis-in-law. My only worry was the 50th starts then but keeping it positive, wouldn’t it be fantastic to have all the parks hoppin again by October 2021?

So i’m Keeping the positivity train going. We did re/re/rebook for 8 nights in March for our spring break. Woot Woot! Then, we are going to book October 2021 for our fall break and take my bro and sis-in-law. My only worry was the 50th starts then but keeping it positive, wouldn’t it be fantastic to have all the parks hoppin again by October 2021?
Are you going to go for a Grand Villa with all those extra points? :flower1:

My 5 night waitlist for Kidani came through yesterday! My friends and I will happily watch animals when we are not in a park. This was a December waitlist.

I am ready to cancel our September HHI trip, but I think our December trip will materialize.
Oh I hope you didn't! but, would understand if you did.

I was there in July and it was lovely. It was nice to get away and enjoy HHI and the beach.

I just canceled my VGC Halloween booking. :(

Also canceled my club level Jambo Christmas booking a while back, when it was clear club level will not be as it was.

Maybe someday I'll get those bookings again...
I'm holding a halloween booking too. Just can't bring myself to cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter