On-site photography at DL?

mjantz

DIS Veteran
We are looking at taking a large group (20-30 people or more from possibly babies to 60+) to DL in a few years (probably 2009) & I was curious about any opportunities for on-site photography. This is a family reunion vacation & would be the first time the whole family has been together since the mid-80s. We would like to get portraits taken while there. Characters are optional but we would need time for different shots (all grandkids, all kids, grandparents with grandkids, etc.) The shoot & runs on Main Street are not what we're looking for. More something like you might find on DCL on formal night.
Any help is appreciated.

You could hire a local pro to do the shoot or I would call CS and see if it could be arranged thru Disney. Lots of time to investigate.

Jack pirate:

why not contact the wedding department at the DLR They should be able to direct you to the photographers they use. Probably like most places photographers must be registered with the resort or pay a fee for the privilage of using the resort locations for shoots.

I would call Disney Fairytale Weddings as they can provide you with a list of prefered photography vendors. FTW does not have specific photographers like WDW FTW but they could definately recommend some who have experience working at the park.

This is why I asked this board! I never would have thought about asking the wedding department! Thanks so much! I'm putting this on my 'Family Vacation at DL' list for future reference!
I know its way in the future, but these things have a way of sneaking up on you! I don't want any (bad) surprises!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter