• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On Site Hotel Discount dropped for Mar 12 - Jun 8

BGinCali

Mouseketeer
I have been checking for my May and June trips…both Magic Key (20%) and all (15%) dropped today for on site stays March 12th - June 8th (discount on select Sun - Thursday nights). Hoping this helps some of you planning spring trips!

editing as they have added a Disney Visa Cardholder discount of 25% for the same dates in case anyone might also be a CH…a bit extra discount.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/?int_cmp=INS-intDLR-Offers

Last edited:
Thanks for posting.
I called, and it didn't apply on our April stay (too bad, since we owe nearly 10K!), but now that's off the table and I don't have to remain alert watching for the offer to drop.

Does anyone know: Does your entire visit have to be Sunday-Thursday to get the discount? Because we were going originally Monday-Friday, but extended it by one day to return on Saturday.

Thanks for posting! I called to see if it applied to our reservation and it does, but they don't have the same rooms available, so our only option would be upgrading from standard to premium view for an extra $13/night. I don't care about the view that much to upgrade though.

Does anyone know: Does your entire visit have to be Sunday-Thursday to get the discount? Because we were going originally Monday-Friday, but extended it by one day to return on Saturday.
It would've applied to our Saturday to Wednesday reservation (only the Sun-Wed nights were discounted though).

I'd go into the reservation site and check your dates. My trip is Thursday- Sunday and it shows the discount. I checked a couple random Mon-Sat and one week showed the discount and the other didn't.

My visit in May is Saturday until Friday. Saturday night stayed at rack rate, Sun-Thursday night were at the discounted rate (one reservation, system calculated the discount to appropriate days). Hoping your room type opens up for some discount!!

I was told that since there wasn't another room available in my category (2-bedroom connecting family suite), I could not use the discount, even for the weekdays.

So I booked the grand Sunday April 16-Saturday the 22 through Undercover Tourist and looking at this discount here-we would save a few hundred dollars.
I wonder if I should cancel Undercover and book direct through Grand?
Anyone have experience with them? Maybe they’ll apply discount if I call?

Well, I got the same answer from guest relations: none of the handful of two-bedroom family connecting suites at DLH are available for April 17-23, so they don't need to offer me a discount to fill them. I guess that makes sense from the company's point of view.
I hope everyone else with existing reservations has better luck than we did with getting the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter