On Oasis of the Seas right now...

what did you do in Labadee? How about Jamaica? any plans for Cozumel? have you noticed if they are offering the bucket of beer cooler? Hope you are having a great time. Did they show football games on Sunday? if so, where?

Jamaica I stayed on the ship and enjoyed the peace! I've already been to Dunns River Falls and nothing else interested me.

Labadee we rented a cabana on Barefoot Beach. It's $175 for up to 7 people. It's a private beach shared with suite guests and an upgraded buffet lunch. We split it between 7 of us. Well worth it! You get water and float mats included in the price and an attendant also.

Cozumel we are doing the Palancar Snorkel and Beach Break. I will report back.

Football was shown in On Air and the Sunday and Monday night games were shown on the big screens on the aqua theatre also. There was a lot of different games spread over the TVs in On Air.

Will report back on the bucket of beer. I don't drink beer. :)

Did you reserve your cabana in advance or onboard? We didn't think we were going to do it so we didn't reserve online at first. We changed our minds and now it says to check once onboard but shows the price as $300! :scared1: And that's not even for Barefoot Beach, that's Nellie's.

We did it on board BUT some of our group are staying in a suite so we lucked out with a cancellation.

I was on the ship with you! :flower1:

Yes, they had the beer in the soft sided coolers.

I was on the ship with you! :flower1:

Yes, they had the beer in the soft sided coolers.
I wonder if we ran into each other! I did (eventually) find the beer in the cooler at the bar on the sports deck. Admittedly I wasn't looking for them for most of the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter