on-line spanish class

easyas123

DIS Veteran
Hi all - I'm wondering if anyone on here has any recommendations for a on-line Spanish for the Workplace type class that they may have experience with? I'd like to be able to better communicate with a few spanish only speaking employees I have, and my new DIL's mom has limited english and I'd like to be able to better communicate with her as well. I'm not looking to become fully fluent (my brain doesn't do well with math or languages ) I just want to get the basics and see how I make out.

I've googled and checked out a few places, many seem to want a Company to sign up as if multiple employees will be able to use it, but I'm looking for a one person type deal, I don't need to sign up multiple employees. Was thinking of just going with Rosetta Stone unless someone has something else to recommend. Thanks!

my daughter took some language classes online through Outschool but i just checked and they don't seem to have classes for adults. Hopefully someone else can help though, good luck!

Try Cecil Community College. They have adult learning that is not for credit. Spanish in online. Here is a
link to the catalogue. Language is on page 33.

Try Cecil Community College. They have adult learning that is not for credit. Spanish in online. Here is a
link to the catalogue. Language is on page 33.
Thanks! I’ll do that- I was looking at the Chesapeake fall class list and they had it in person, but not on days I could make it & not online. I should have thought of checking CCC.

Thanks everyone, if one of my local Community Colleges doesn’t have it I’ll probably go with Babble or Rosetta. They don’t offer exactly what I’m looking for but may fit the bill if I can’t find it elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter