On-line Reservation check in request from drop-down menu does not show

reddog

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I put in a request on my on-line check in form and it will not show up. I've tried it a couple of times and it still will not show. We're 6 days away from checking in. Is there a time limit for requests? I thought it was 5 days out. Any insight would be helpful.

Thank you!

Yes - I put them in this morning and they showed up when I double-checked - now - nothing. I've tried to put them in again and no matter what it won't take. A bit frustrating...

Follow-up - Any suggestions on contacting Disney about this? Feel like it would be a futile effort, but maybe some of you know something...

The online check in wasn't working in March for me either. It would only show what I had requested as my second request, not sure where my first request went. When we got to the resort though they were looking at their computer and she mentioned both of the requests though. It's doing the same thing for our trip in June, only my second request is showing up. Hopefully its just on our end that it looks different.

Follow-up - Any suggestions on contacting Disney about this? Feel like it would be a futile effort, but maybe some of you know something...

Another reason I don't make room requests during Online Check In.

Call the Main Reservations line and ask the CM to read back to you any room requests tied to your reservation. If there's nothing there, or if it's incorrect, have the CM add what you want.

Thank you both for your insight - I realize I can see a single comma in my room request section. Wonder where the comma section is at the resort - Ha! I will call to see what reservations has to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter