on line check in

evedein

Mouseketeer
First time cruiser here. I can do our on line check in after midnight tonight. Since it will be the middle of the night, I just want to be sure I'm all set. When I look at "My Cruise Reservation" on the DCL site, I see "My on line check in" but don't see anything to click on to open it. Will that magically appear at midnight, or am I missing something?

First time cruiser here. I can do our on line check in after midnight tonight. Since it will be the middle of the night, I just want to be sure I'm all set. When I look at "My Cruise Reservation" on the DCL site, I see "My on line check in" but don't see anything to click on to open it. Will that magically appear at midnight, or am I missing something?
It will be there when your window opens. Usually.

And aim for the cabanas first, then the tasting sessions, then goofy sports and spa treatments. Cabanas and tastings may already be filled. More tastings may open up prior to booking and once you get on the ships.

Are you east coast as in Orlando time zone? We are mountain time and start logging on at 10:00 pm

Congrats! Have fun! Keep checking especially about a week before, people are locked in at 3 days prior to booking, so they tend to start cancelling plans they have decided against about a week before sailing. I once snagged a cabana that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter