On-line check-in photo question

Betsyp

DIS Veteran
It’s taking forever for my current photo to upload; is it supposed to take so long? I don’t know if I should start over - rather not- or even if I have to call DCL because I can’t complete the check-in

Thanks!

It’s taking forever for my current photo to upload; is it supposed to take so long? I don’t know if I should start over - rather not- or even if I have to call DCL because I can’t complete the check-in

Thanks!
it should be fast unless the website is lagging/overloaded.

Did you ever get an upload to work? I've been having the same problem all week. First, it didn't want to upload my photo, so I finally just let the DCL website take a new photo of me. But I can't do the same for a travel partner who isn't with me right now. It just buffers forever. These are just standard photos taken by smartphone, nothing fancy. The DCL website can't handle them for some reason.

I did mine earlier today and it was submitted and approved within minutes :) I am leaving on March 9th

Did you ever get an upload to work? I've been having the same problem all week. First, it didn't want to upload my photo, so I finally just let the DCL website take a new photo of me. But I can't do the same for a travel partner who isn't with me right now. It just buffers forever. These are just standard photos taken by smartphone, nothing fancy. The DCL website can't handle them for some reason.
I did - I think it was just an issue with my phone, but not long after I was able to proceed.

Did you try shutting your phone off and on? And starting the on-line checking process again?

I did - I think it was just an issue with my phone, but not long after I was able to proceed.

Did you try shutting your phone off and on? And starting the on-line checking process again?
I had tried my computer first, then tried my phone. Different devices and different photos, different days. Tried on a 3rd day and it worked instantly. I think it's a DCL network issue.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter